Remote Client Services Team Member (Veterinary)
Beacon Veterinary Specialists are seeking a candidate to fill a full time remote client services role. This means you would be able to work from the comfort of your home office. If you don't have a home office, not to worry, we will get this set up for you! Our clinic is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, so the position hours can vary.
We are looking for candidates with a desire to create remarkable experiences for every client in a fast paced environment. To be considered, candidates must have a positive attitude, exhibit excellent customer service skills, be self-motivated, and possess a strong desire to continuously learn, share, and improve. Being comfortable with technology is a must. Veterinary technician experience is a plus.
The training and regular schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 6:30 pm (pst). The training duration will be about 6-8 weeks.
Who We're Looking For:
The successful remote candidate will be someone who has demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and successful problem solver with good attention to detail, strong work ethic, and who is motivated to learn. We are looking for the very best of the best to complement our team of extraordinarily talented board certified specialists and staff.
Some of the remote client service team member duties include but are not limited to:
- Hospital communication
- Appointment confirmation calls and texts
- Insurance pre-authorization, claim forms, and record requests
- Schedule patient appointments (new, recheck, surgery, emergency/fit in's) from referring veterinary hospitals
- Triage phone calls
- Request and retrieve medical records from referring veterinarians
- Facilitate communication between doctor and client
- Facilitate communication between doctor and referring veterinarian
- Maintain appointment schedule for each doctor including blocked time for vacation and personal appointments
- Ensure transfer appointments between departments are complete and ready prior to day of appointment
- Ensure doctors have records and labs prior to scheduled appointments
Please apply if:
- You have experience answering multiple phone lines and scheduling appointments (preferably for multiple services)
- You are able to handle multiple things at once including high call volume
- You are highly skilled in listening, maintaining composure, and problem-solving
- You are tech savvy - being familiar with google drive is a plus!
- You are open to change and are flexible
- You have a desire to learn , to take on new responsibilities, and to be challenged
- You strive to make a difference in the lives of clients and patients everyday
- You believe in delivering a "gold standard" client experience
- You insist on only the best from those you work with and work to ensure the highest standards of veterinary medical care
- You believe in being part of a team
Beacon Veterinary Specialists offers a variety of benefits including paid vacations, paid holidays, paid sick leave, health insurance packages, a 401k plan, employee pet insurance plan, uniforms and a generous continuing education allowance. We have a strong commitment to personal and professional development.
Your application has been successfully submitted.